Congratulations on purchasing your new ALDDY Product. Satisfaction is assured with your choice of an ALDDY product. In order to obtain maximum benefits from
your product, please read the following terms and conditions of your warranty Warranty Terms and ConditionsA. What your warranty covers: 1. Proof of purchase is required before you can make a claim under this warranty; you must
provide your original purchase receipt and your warranty certificate to obtain full benefits:
2. Where you use the appliance for personal, domestic, or household purpose in Ghana the period of 12
months warranty applies from the date of purchase.
3. Where you use the device for commercial purposes, the period of three (2) months warranty only,
following the date of the original purchase of the Appliance B. What your warranty does not cover: 1. You may not make a claim under this warranty unless the defect claimed is due to faulty or defective
parts or workmanship. Notice of the alleged defects must be given promptly upon discovery. ALDDY is
not liable in the following situations which are not exhaustive
(a) The Appliance is damaged by:
2. Misuse or abuse. including failure to properly maintain or service
3. Normal wear and tear
4. Power surges. electrical storm damage, or incorrect power supply
5. Incomplete or improper installation
6. Incorrect, improper or inappropriate operation
(b)The Appliance is modified without authority from ALDDY in writing.
(c) The Appliance serial number or warranty seal has been removed or defaced
(d)The Appliance has been serviced or repaired by anyone other than ALDDY.
2. Physical damage to the unit during transit to the ALDDY designated reps, after purchasing the product
(i.e. delivery to you).
3. Physical damage to the unit during transit to the ALDDY designated reps, unless reported immediately
to the rep and/or ALDDY.
4. Damage to the unit due to insufficient, unsuitable, or inadequate packaging or care.
5. The traveling and transport costs of the product to ALDDY designated reps,
6. All parts of this appliance that is detachable from the main unit (ie batteries, water hose, sockets, spray
7. ALDDY reserves the right to charge a service fee out of warranty repair/service of
any nature and shall not be deemed liable if the conditions are not met Limitation of Liability To the extent permitted by law.
1. ALDDY excludes all warranties other than as contained in this document:
2. ALDDY shall not be liable for any loss or damage whether direct or indirect or
consequential arising from your purchase, use, or non-use of the Appliance.
5. ALDDY reserves the right to charge a service fee out of warranty repair/service of
any nature and shall not be deemed liable if the conditions are not met.
4. If the warranty certificate is altered, defaced, or erased in any manner whatsoever.
50 N Gould St, STE R Sheridan, WY, 82801 USA Email: email@example.com